Monday, April 13, 2009

Rick Warren: Perfectly Clear?


In an earlier post, I wondered aloud exactly what Rick Warren was trying to say when he talked to Larry King on CNN last Monday.

I am thankful for his and his church's contribution to the kingdom of God and to the expansion of the gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide. I am certain that he will continue to win people to Jesus Christ and impact lives for eternity. He is in the unenviable position of being a very visible, very assailable representative of conservative Christianity.

That is why when he speaks, it makes news. That is why when he appears to changing his position on moral issues, it is of great concern.

Today a statement offering clarification of his remarks to Larry King has been posted in various locations on the internet. The one I read is here.

I read the article intending to clarify his statements.

Honestly, I'm still not clear on exactly what he intended to communicate.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete