Thursday, August 28, 2008

CNN Heard Me?

In my last post, I wrote about CNN's breathless promise to deliver the Democratic National Convention Live!, Unfiltered! and Gavel to Gavel! I also noted that they promptly began to break that promise by breaking in, filtering out speakers on the platform, and using their political analysts to opine in real time what the Democrats should be doing as opposed to what they were actually doing on the platform.

Apparently CNN read my blog.

I have carefully noted (to myself) for the past three days that these Live! and Unfiltered! graphics are no longer on the screen. Nothing else has changed about the broadcast except this aspect. The commentators are adding their views and not all the speakers on the platform are being heard for their full speeches.

CNN has more money and influence than I do. It can certainly do as it wishes. Just do what what you say you are going to do. Now they are.

Did CNN hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment