Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look Out Larry!


If you'll click on the link on the right, "Conversations With Dr. Dave," you'll find a new episode on my podcast site. It is an interview I did with McCray Dove of the Dove Brothers Quartet. If you prefer, you can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes and always be up to date when new episodes arrive.

Now I know that many of you are not familiar with Southern Gospel music, or even know who McCray Dove is. Not to worry. As a matter of fact, soon I plan to upload an interview with a pastor friend who was recently elected to a denominational post. I want to get his views on denominational issues in general and Southern Baptist issues in particular.

Also, I'll be uploading in the new few weeks an interview I did with the Nelons, a reinvigorated singing group. The Nelons are historically known for their Southern Gospel roots. But this edition of the Nelons, while keeping some of the SG, is branching off into praise and worship as well as other genres of Christian music. At a recent concert I hosted, they brought the house down with their inspired singing and harmonies. On a personal note, Kelly Nelon Clark is a hoot!

So stay tuned. My longtime dream to have Larry King's job is coming true. (In part!)

No comments:

Post a Comment