Friday, June 13, 2008

Recommitting

Yes, it's been a while.
Not much, how 'bout you?
- England Dan

I have been busy lately- funerals, church activities, and leadership, as well as the "routine." Is there such a thing for a pastor? I made a commitment to blog twice a week. I am recommitting. There has been plenty to write about- just seemingly so little time. I have a friend who always challenge me if I say, "I haven't had time." He says, "You have had time, you just haven't made it a priority. So I am making a fresh priority to write about Life and Ministry in Southwest Louisiana, my home, and my ministry setting.

Commitment is a scary word for many people. But it is a good thing. It makes us better people. It challenges us to get out of the comfortable rut and into where the action is.

I have returned.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Dr. Dave.
    I always look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete