Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Conversations With Josh Garner Of The Florida Boys

For those of you who enjoy Southern Gospel music, I have posted a new conversation with Josh Garner of the Florida Boys on our church website here. Josh is an intelligent, thoughtful young man who is obviously a big fan of his employers.

The Florida Boys have announced their retirement effective this weekend as they fill a few dates in Texas. How ironic is it that the group from Florida would finish in Texas. However, they will be honored in a special edition at the National Quartet Convention this September. They are a legendary group and leader Les Beasley is known for the innovations and contributions he has made to the music.

The conversation will also be available through christianpodder shortly. On the left side of the home page, look for music, then Southern Gospel, then

I intend for these conversations to be regular features on the web. You can even subscribe through iTunes and not miss a one!

I enjoy Southern Gospel music and host a weekly radio show. Another thing I enjoy is interviewing people on air. When I retire, I want to have Larry King's job! I hope you enjoy the interviews, and if you have suggestions for future interviews or comments, I'd be happy to hear from you. Please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment