Saturday, February 21, 2009

A New Conversation


I have now added a new "Conversations With Dr. Dave" episode. It is an interview I recently did with Sonny Dardar of the Christian singing group, Broken Vessels. Broken Vessels began as a group of young men from southwest Louisiana. Today, they sing and minister across the country.

Recently, they had the unique opportunity to participate in the Caylee Anthony memorial service held at First Baptist Orlando. With the national media attention the Anthony case has gained, I thought it would be interesting to get their perspective on the service. I was also interested in how a Christian band from southwest Louisiana came into the national spotlight.

Our church has hosted this group for youth events and for regular Sunday morning worship services. I"ve been with them at several summer camps at Dry Creek. They have a unique ability to minister to all ages. I highly recommend their ministry. You can find out more about them here or here.

Here's the link for the interview. Or, you can get it from the iTunes music store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment