Sunday, October 26, 2008

Because I Have So Little To Do...

...I have started a podcast. Podcasts are basically audio files that can be downloaded, listened to live (streamed) or put on your portable mp3 player, like an iPod and carried with you wherever you go. You can subscribe to many- just like a magazine- and receive the latest updates automatically. I subscribe to a number of them myself. There are several software packages that allow you to subscribe to podcasts.



My new podcast is called, "Conversations With Dr. Dave." You can find the link on the right of this blog just below the masthead. You will be redirected to the site with my latest interview. You can subscribe with iTunes, via feed reader, or choose email updates.

I have long enjoyed interviewing people on the radio, often saying that if I could do anything I wanted to do, I would want to have Larry King's job. To get paid to talk to people- how wonderful it would be!

Nevertheless, I will be updating the podcast with new interviews. I will be speaking with musical artists, authors, church leaders, and almost anyone who will let me record them. Check it out.

I'd also be interested if you have any suggestions for potential interviews.

Signing off,

"Larry"

1 comment: