Monday, April 9, 2007

A Great Easter!

I note in Wade Burleson's blog http://kerussocharis.blogspot.com/2007/04/commentary-on-easter-sunday-worship.html where pastors commented on their Easter Sunday services. Our church had a wonderful day as well. Any Sunday we baptize several new believers and receive other new members is a good day as far as I am concerned.

The weather was unseasonably cool and also wet, so our outdoor service at the city pavilion had to be relocated to the church. No one seemed to mind, though.

To top it off, we had no evening services. I got to rest and relax with my family. I didn't know what to do with myself! Almost!

In short, attendance was good, the spirit was high, and commitments were made. It was a great Easter!

He is risen, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment